Try this super delicious Almond Butter & Blueberry Smoothie that’s crazy creamy. You can add Almond Milk, Yogurt and Raspberry Spread for amazing added flavor. The smoothie can be perfect for breakfast or after a workout power boost.
Also, the benefits of Yogurt for gut health, Almond Butter for weight loss, and Unsweetened Almond Milk provide protein. The frozen blueberries provide important antioxidants that protect cells from damage, are a natural energy source and are loaded with fiber.
Furthermore, a hint of lemon zest, sea salt, and vanilla extract provides a pop of flavor for this antioxidant-rich drink. All only optional to add different twists, occasionally.
- 1 3/4 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter, Creamy
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Add the frozen blueberries, almond milk, Greek yogurt, almond butter, fruit spread, vanilla extract, sea salt, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon zest to a blender. Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses, sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, and serve.
This Almond Butter and Blueberry Smoothie is packed with nutrition from top to bottom. Protein, Antioxidants, healthy gut bacteria, fiber, and natural energy. All under 250 calories. Rejoice…
Photo: Jackie Newgent